The Soul Journeys process was designed to provide a glimpse in full- consciousness (without hypnosis) of the bigger picture of why we are here and how we can more easily navigate the dharma (higher purpose) of our life and relationships.
Soul Journey therapy is systematic and allows clients to recall and heal the invisible emotional wounds of the present and past-lives, prenatal, and the birth experience.
The unique, therapeutic feature of Soul Journeys is that once a core or key past-life or lives relating to a karmic pattern have been re-experienced and discharged, symptoms fall away and behavior changes almost instantaneously. Nonessential karmic residue has been removed, much like getting rid of unwanted baggage you’ve been carrying around your whole life. When your burdens are gone, suddenly you experience a freedom of mobility and expression that you accept as only natural. This happens without the typically long periods of therapy, analysis, or interpretation found in traditional psychotherapy.
Soul Journeys can also allow clients to explore the in-between-life realm experienced after death or before birth. Such experiences can lead to great insight and enlightenment into who we are, what we are here to do, and where we are going. Here one can establish a more direct contact and exchange with spiritual guides and teachers. One can also awaken lost or blocked talents and skills from past-lives.
Soul Journeys is based on the proven understanding that the eternal Self carries a detailed record of all we have ever experienced, conscious or unconscious, in this and all our past-lives. Dr. Richards helps clients to uncover core issues, which have debilitated, paralyzed, and plagued them with pain, suffering, and terror. Additionally, blocks, fears, repetitive patterns, and many physical symptoms are routinely resolved. In a state of full-consciousness clients may venture into realms where people who have had near-death experiences vividly describe.
“Soul Journeys has evolved over the years to become a way of allowing clients to experience any point of the history of their experience as Soul.
Through the use of Soul Journeys, Dr. Richards shows readers:
- How lifelong emotional, physical, and core issues with relationships can be healed more effectively and in much less time than traditional or alternative healing methods
- How the Soul’s past-life memories with significant others can be accessed in full-consciousness and hidden, emotional wounds of fear, anger, loss, and abandonment can be healed
- What it’s like to recall after-death reunions during the between-life state where agreements are made with other Souls, which affect love and relationships today
- How remembered and verifiable prenatal and birth experiences have an unconscious positive or negative influence on health, emotions, and relationships
- How to transform negative karma and karmic relationships into positive ones and move beyond shame and guilt along the way
- How to recognize past-life dreams and use dreams as a tool for understanding and healing karmic relationships