This is the first book to show how to heal persistent relationship issues by using Soul Journeys: a well-documented, non-hypnotic, therapeutic process for accessing the Soul’s wisdom. This book contains a questionnaire to help readers identify their Karmic Relationships, gauge their level of intensity, and transform damaging situations by revealing unconscious triggers and patterns. Karmic Relationships offers a blend of spirituality, psychology, and self-help from the unique perspective of Dr. Charles Richards. He presents vivid accounts from thousands of case studies, as well as his own remarkable experiences. Click Here to order the book now!
Everywhere we turn, they’re in our faces. So why do we so frequently find ourselves in relationship hell?
The answer to that question and all the relationship mysteries you’ve ever encountered is contained in one, five-letter word: karma. Karmic relationships are woven from the threads of past-life experiences with Souls that you encountered long ago and who again are players on your stage. In order to live with these people fully in the present and eliminate those shadows that poison your relationships, you must resolve past traumas, dissolve the fears, and heal those invisible wounds. By using the tools offered by Dr. Richards to identify and explore the levels of karmic relationships, you’ll take the first step toward becoming and remaining conscious of the influences that are building or destroying your friendships, family, marriage, or business partnerships.
See if you can recognize the basic karmic foundations of your most important relationships by answering these questions:
- Do you find yourself on an emotional roller-coaster of extreme highs and lows in this relationship?
- Have you ended this relationship more than once, only to get back together and continue the same dysfunctional patterns?
- Is the other person in this relationship willing to drop everything at a moment’s notice to come to your assistance?
- Does the bond of the relationship remain strong even when you’ve been out of contact for long periods of time?
- By answering yes to any of these questions, you are acknowledging one of several different types of karmic relationships in your life. Once you are armed with an understanding, you are able to effectively handle those damaged, demanding, and disastrous relationships. You will be able to heal your hidden wounds and release the very karma and emotions that are keeping your relationships in destructive cycles.